How’s your new year going? Still sticking with those resolutions?
We started house hunting & found a house!! We move at the end of March! Whoo hoo!
I line edited draft 2 of Crafted and it was tiring haha. I found a new friend on YouTube, Katie Rivera, and we’ve become critique partners and writing buddies! & I’m SO EXCITED!! Check out her channel & support her journey as well: Katie’s Booktube
Blog Posts You Might’ve Missed:
- December OwlCrate Unboxing
- My Writing Process: Book Ideas
- My Writing Process: Outlining
- My Writing Process: Characters, Writing, & Strengths/Weaknesses
- Book Review: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
- Book Roll Call #5
- Book Review: Warcross by Marie Lu
- January OwlCrate Unboxing is coming!!!
Goals for February:
- Start on Draft 3 edits with the feedback from CPs & BRs
- Work on Query Letters & a Synopsis
- Have a romantic valentine’s date with Cody
- Keep growing my YouTube channel
Coming Up in February:
- I Started A YouTube Channel!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Have Been On My TBR List the Longest
- Book Tags: Would You Rather & Bookish This or That
- Non-Valentine’s Day Book Suggestions
- Book Review: Cruel Prince
- Book Roll Call #6
- Book Tag: You’re Not Good Enough
- February OwlCrate Unboxing
What’d you accomplish in January? What are your February goals?