It was my birthday month! And Christmas! & Holiday festivities galore! Cue *it’s the most wonderful time of the year*.
And now is the time to think about New Year Resolutions- have you made any yet?
What are your New Years Eve plans? I don’t think I’ll be making it to midnight this year.
Blog Posts You Might’ve Missed:
- YA Books Becoming Movies or TV Shows in 2018
- When Books Are Life (Bookfessions #2)
- My Favorite Book Blogs & Social Media Sites
- Top Ten Tuesday- Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2018
Goals for January:
- Continue the book writing process: edits, critique partners, beta readers- let me know if you’re interested!!
- Start a YouTube channel!
- Start looking at houses!
Goals for the New Year:
- Buy a house
- Have a healthy baby boy
- Continue writing my warlock series & get it to the query stage
- Make time for Spanish, Guitar, & Photography (these are always on my resolutions…oops)
New Blog Schedule:
Tuesdays: Book Things, Book Reviews, Book Roll Calls, Top Ten Tuesdays, Top 5 Wednesdays, OwlCrate Unboxings, etc
Thursdays: Writing Things, Writer Tags, Book Tags, WIP Updates, NaNo, Monthly Updates, etc
Coming Up in January:
- OwlCrate Unboxing December
- Book Review: To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before Series
- Series: My Writing Process- Book Ideas
- Series: My Writing Process- Outlining
- Series: My Writing Process- Characters & Writing
- Book Roll Call #5
- Book Review: Magisterium Series
What’d you accomplish in December? What are your January & New Years goals?