November was all about NaNoWriMo! Quick update on that- I had to write 50,000 words to win, and I wrote 50,044!! I WON NANO! I barely squeaked over the threshold but I wrote a full Upper Middle Grade story, so I’m happy. I’ll wait a few weeks and then reread what I wrote. For the first time I’m going to try rewriting the draft as a form of editing. We’ll see how that goes.
The Owlcrate box was amazing! I absolutely loved the Harry Potter beanie. I was about to buy one and I’m glad I waited.
I did not make it to Ren Fest this year but that’s okay. It’s been an extremely busy time. Thanksgiving was wonderful, I hope yours was as well. We found amazing deals for baby things, *throws confetti*.
We found out we’re having a BOY!!!! We are super excited and cannot wait to meet him!
Blogs for the rest of the year will be on Thursdays to give myself a little break. Next year will go back to Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Blog Posts You Might’ve Missed:
- National Novel Writing Month
- My Favorite Writer Podcasts/YouTube Channels
- Positive Writing Quotes to Get You Through
- My Favorite Writing Blogs and Social Media Sites
Goals for December:
- Revise & Edit my NaNo Warlock School Book #1 (& think of a title!- possibly along the lines of Crafted)
- Get blogs ready for next year.
- Enjoy family time, the holidays, and my birthday!
- Continue to think about starting a YouTube channel in the new year…
Coming Up in December:
- YA Book That Will Become Movies or TV Shows
- When Books Are Life (Bookfessions #2)
- My Favorite Book Blogs & Social Media Sites
- Top Ten Tuesday- Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2018
What’d you accomplish in November? What are your December goals?